The blog post of Ft Myer Officers Club was uploaded at August 27, 2017 at 7:47 pm. This article is published in the Office category. Ft Myer Officers Club is tagged with Ft Myer Officers Club, Ft, Myer, Officers, Club..
Myermy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Officersof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Ft Myer Officers Club have 6 attachments , they are Fort Myer Officers Club, One Of Army's Last, To Change Name, Open Membership, Spates Community Club & Conference Center. A Look Inside!, 800x800 1304430362399 Presentation2; 800x800 1352829028870 Img26381024x683; 800x800 1352828060405 Img1188; 800x800 1352828949267 Img17781024x683, 800x800 1304430362399 Presentation2; 800x800 1352829028870 Img26381024x683 ., Club Members, Community React To New Inclusive Membership Policy | Local | Dcmilitary.com, 800x800 1304430362399 Presentation2; 800x800 1352829028870 Img26381024x683; 800x800 1352828060405 Img1188 .. Following are the photos:
Ft Myer Officers Club typically be considered an area we accumulate with relatives at home. Within the two rooms, occasionally lots of activities performed furthermore. So that the atmosphere becomes milder and pleasurable for that individuals need great illumination. Here are a few tips from us to your home light is right and desirable. Modern hanging could be found in some designs the kitchen.
The hanging wish to utilize, we suggest that you choose there is that a hanging layout uncomplicated to not display the setting of the gang within the room were exorbitant. Holding lights are usually suitable for kitchens with minimalist style. As some of the images above, the hanging includes therefore it seems more sophisticated, a figure that is quite simple. Make certain if the hanging is used by you, you select an identical design to keep speed together with the total kitchen your home.
Look more elegant and basic, roof necklaces can typically be combined with many different home style you have. You can add LED lamps on each part of the roof with certain shades so the space more attractive and modern kitchen, to make it more fascinating.
Ft Myer Officers Club are spread not only to work on the backyard or garage just. Currently, the light can be used as well coupled with your modern home layout. Actually, employing these bulbs, the room thinks large and more flexible; and, Draping ceiling will be the most suitable choice for illumination adornment of one's kitchen area.
More Galleries on Ft Myer Officers Club
- Crystal Light Banquets
- Diy Upholstered Headboard With Wood Frame
- Back Porches
- Cheap Bench Press Set With Weights
- Industrial Wall Sconce
- Best Porch Design
- Building Outdoor Fireplace
- Ge Cafe 30 Gas Cooktop
- Concrete Garages Ireland
- Cmich Help Desk
- Aquarium Led Light
- How To Add A Frame To A Bathroom Mirror
- 60 X 74 Short Queen Mattress
- Chrome Garment Rack
- Homes For Sale In Pueblo Co
- How To Quilt A Potholder